Reusable Christmas Gift Ideas
With Christmas fast approaching, it is a great time to think about whether what you are buying is really that eco-friendly. This guide will give you some ideas for gifts that are eco-friendly, sustainable and all round great products! Supporting companies who are doing their bit for the planet! Why not take a look at some of our reusable products!
What is Sustainable Gifting?
Gifting sustainably is a great way to treat the people around you whilst reducing waste. The manufacturing and distribution process creates pollution, harming our environment. By buying sustainable, eco-friendly products, you are helping limit the amount of single use products that are made every year. Sustainable gifting isn’t limited to buying new sustainable cups though! You could gift an experience, buy something second-hand, or even make something yourself! Keep reading to check out our ideas to get you started.
Top Reusable Gift Ideas
We have composed a list of reusable gift ideas to show you that it is easier than you may think to gift sustainably, including some of our favourite products as well as great stuff from other companies!
- Circular&Co. Reusable Coffee Cup, 8oz – Made from single-use paper cups, this is the world’s first! Designed for 10 years of use, and even then it is still 100% recyclable
- Circular NOW Cup – Created to help aid the transition of reusables into everyday life. Made from single-use paper cups, designed for 5 years of use and 100% recyclable! A great reusable cup option for on the go
- Circular&Co. Reusable Water Bottle – No product is truly sustainable unless it is made from recycled materials. Our reusable water bottle is made from 14 single-use bottles, with a 10 year lifespan, it is designed to be easily recycled back into the next new product.
- Circular&Co. Cup Spare Lid – A great way to update the look of your reusable cup! We sell spares of all our products, so you can keep reusing as much as possible. If you’re unsure of how to recycle your old lid properly, just use our takeback scheme and let us take care of the recycling for you!
- Make an Upcycled Planter – This is a great DIY method to gift a plant pot made from stuff you have at home! Upcycling is a great way to reuse an item in a way it wasn’t originally designed to.
- Reusable Facial Wipes – One of the easiest no waste, reusable gifts for people who love their skincare. Bambaws’ reusable makeup remover pads are a great choice. Better for your skin, the planet and your wallet
- Reusable Razors – A brilliant way to eliminate plastic from someone’s bathroom! Jungle Culture has a huge range reusable razors, all of which are a great option for sustainable gifting!
Eco-Friendly Wrapping Ideas
We often forget the wastefulness behind wrapping paper, with the majority being thrown away the same day it is used. Here are some great ideas on how you can be a bit more creative with the ways you are wrapping your gifts, all while helping the planet!
- Use Gift Bags – Gift bags are a great and sustainable way to give people your presents, while still ensuring you will be able to use them again and again!
- Using Newspaper – Newspaper is a great alternative to wrapping paper. With most people having it already to hand it is hassle free and easy to do!
- Buy Recycled Wrapping Paper instead – Buying recycled wrapping paper should be a no brainer! Knowing that the paper has been recycled means it is easy to be recycled again.
- Use Alternatives to Tape – Using things like ribbon and string to wrap your presents is a great way to eliminate the use of non-recyclable tape. As well as making your presents look great!
Ready to Spread Eco-friendly Cheer?
Ready to spread eco-friendly cheer this holiday season? Explore our collection of reusable gifts and make a lasting impact on both your loved ones and the planet!