- Antwerp – An elegant design statement for your living space.
- Crafted from recycled plastic.
- Suitable for home & garden.
- Circular&Co. are the sole UK distributor of ECOPOTS.
Antwerp, a beautiful city on the Schelde river. A city where industry, design and enjoying life go hand in hand. Inspired by the shape of the renowned ‘bolleke’ (a type of glass used for Belgian beer), the Antwerp is not only an elegant design statement for your home or garden, but it also symbolises the well-being and lust for life which drives this city.
Available in Black, Grey, & White-Grey in the following sizes:
Size: W 30cm (top) 15cm (base) x H 25.5cm | 11.4 Litres
Size: W 40m (top) 20.3cm (base) x H 30cm | 25 Litres
Size: W 50cm (top) 21cm (base) x H 40cm | 52 Litres
Have you spotted our Rotterdam collection with sleek, straight lines?
£24.95 – £94.95
- ECOPOTS are the only mass-market flowerpots and planters with a handmade finish.
- The Scandinavian designs combine form and function.
- Each pot contains up to 80% recycled plastics and 20% recycled natural stone.
- They are UV proof, shock-proof and frost resistant.
- Each flower pot has a lifespan of over 10 years and are completely recyclable.
- The unique composite material provides insulation to the plant roots.
- Most pots also include a plug, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
30 (Ø) x 25.5 (H) cm, 40 (Ø) x 30 (H) cm, 50 (Ø) x 40 (H) cm
Black, Grey, White Grey