Making moments that matter with waste.
Circular Cup 12oz Tie-dye Limited Edition
Support Children’s Hospice South West at Little Harbour, Porthpean, St Austell with Circular&Co.
Every time we switch over to produce the next Circular Cup colour in our UK factory, the two colours mix to create a truly unique tie-dye of both colours. These are called ‘run offs’ in the industry, and they generally get recycled, but we see them as an opportunity to create one-of-a-kind collections and support our community.
Little Harbour has cared for children with life-threatening conditions and their families in our local community since 2011. They provide a range of specialist services dedicated to making the most of short and precious lives across the South West, England. To help create special moments that matter over the festive season, for each unique tie-dye Circular Cup that you purchase, we’re donating the total £15 price to the hospice on your behalf.
With no two cups ever the same, they’re a truly unique gift that keeps on giving.
- Your order will include one fully functioning Circular Cup lid and base from our tie-dye collection.
- The colour and pattern of each Circular Cup in this collection is entirely unique.
- Simply add this product to your basket, and we’ll select one at random from our exclusive range for you.
- We’ll then donate the total £15 to Children’s Hospice South West on your behalf.
- Due to this product’s bespoke nature and limited quantity, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges for personal preference.
- The world’s first, 100% leakproof reusable coffee cup, made from single-use paper cups.
- Designed for 10 years use, Circular Reusable Coffee Cup is 100% recyclable.
- Keeps your drink hot or cold for 60-90 minutes.
- Easy one-hand opening, perfect for life on the go.
- 360 Degree drinking, allowing you to enjoy the full coffee aroma.
- BPA & melamine free.
- Dishwasher safe.
£15 will be donated from the sale of each unique tie-dye Circular Cup to support Children’s Hospice South West, a charity registered in England with charity number 1003314.